Subscription Single Games
For those who wish, it is possible to purchase individual games from the weekly programme in Lugano and Mendrisio. The purchase permits participation in all events in the specific discipline until the end of the current semester.
All users belonging to one of the following categories can purchase individual games:
- USI students
- SUPSI students (education training only)
- Students of partner universities
- USI collaborators
- SUPSI collaborators
The activities that can be purchased individually are:
- Martial Arts
- Table Tennis
- Competitive Volleyball
Details of the individual games can be found on the page activities.
Registration and subscriptions
The subscription is activated immediately upon purchase, so we recommend renewing the new subscription only after the previous one expires.
If you already have an account, you can purchase individual disciplines directly on the MyWellness app or via the buttons below.
PRICE PER STUDENT (20 CHF per discipline)
Participation in classes is only guaranteed after booking the desired class. Classes can be viewed and/or booked by clicking on the button below or in the "Class calendar" section of the "MyWellness" App.
The "MyWellness" App is available free of charge to all Sports Hall users.
Booking and cancellation rules for Classes and Games
In order to guarantee an optimal service for all subscribers, it is necessary to comply with certain rules for booking/reserving Classes and Games.
Please take note of the following rules:
- The desired class can be booked up to 30 minutes before the start of the class;
- Cancellations via the MyWellness App can be made up to 24 hours before the class. After the permitted deadline, only cancellations notified by email to email@example.com will be accepted and exempt from penalty;
- For each absence without the correct procedure, a penalty is assigned to the user in the MyWellness personal profile. On the fourth penalty assigned, a 30 days suspension for class reservations is received;
- The subscriber has the option of keeping up to four 'active' bookings in the biweekly schedule. Reservations for outstanding classes are considered active bookings. Once an appointment has been completed, one has the option of further reserving a scheduled class.
The complete regulation is available for consultation in the attached documents.
Updating your university badge
With each new subscription and/or renewal, users are reminded to update their university badge to allow activation for new access.
To carry out the update wait 24 hours from the time of purchase and then place your university badge on one of the black readers located at the East Campus entrances for about 20 seconds.
Please note that the subscription is considered valid at the time of purchase, and in the absence of a compliant badge, access to the East Campus Sports Hall will not be possible, with the consequent risk of losing a few days' use.
To check the eligibility of your badge, please create an account MyWellness/Technogym and follow the indicated procedure.
Users are requested not to proceed with the purchase until confirmation of badge activation has been received.